Please answer all questions in this section within in the application form. Number your responses appropriately.
1. Do you have any teaching experience? If yes, please elaborate. Include length of experience and if it is in a group (include size of the group)/individual setting.
2. How would you manage a high maintenance student (someone who would like to demand a disproportion large amount of attention from you) during a class setting?
3. If a student does not understand you explanation, what may be some of the causes and what would you do to address the causes?
4. The courses are most run between December to February. If you are likely to be away during the time, please state the time period that you are likely to be away.
5. Please input your GAMSAT Score in the "Other test score" field in the following format, for your Overall (Total), Section I, Section II and Section III scores - e.g T: 72; S1: 68; S2: 72; S3: 74
If you do not have a GAMSAT score, please state NA
Include the following documents in your application:
1. Cover Letter
- Address it to Human Resources and explain why you would be suitable for this role.
- Please specify in your cover letter which subjects (Humanities, Essay Marking, Biology, Chemistry or Physics) you are comfortable teaching.
2. Current CV
3. Academic transcript
4. GAMSAT results statement (if applicable)
If you wish to be considered for multiple subjects, re-submit your application for the appropriate subject. There is no need to alter your application when submitting it for other subjects.
Please save your documents in .pdf and name your attachments in the following format.
- E.g. 4.1 James Jones - Cover Letter
- Note to include the title number of this application form in your attachments.